Monday 2 April 2012

My lifelong marathon update, Apr-12

As the saying goes, videos speak louder than words... so here they are, some Angelena actions over the last few months...


Angelena at 3 months, practicing her kung fu kicks...


Angelena at 4 months, having her first bite of solid...

Never give up until you complete the flip!!!

Now, I do realise that she may not want to talk to me later in her life when she found out that I had "leaked" a video of her flipping naked on the internet... But I can't help it... To me, this clip is really inspiring... She try and did not give up until she completed her flip... What a trooper!!! I wonder where she learn to have such strength and determination... Hmmm...

Coming to 5 months, Angelena has now found her feet and she loves touching them... 
After putting in hours to perfect her flipping technique, she can now do it with ease...

Learning is a 2 way street... Angelena wants to learn from us, and in the process, we also get to learn from her... She is now about 6.5kg and growing... With 5 months of intensive "upper body training", I think my biceps and core muscles have grown stronger from all the lifting and settling "exercises"... 

So what's coming next? Commando crawl? Obstacle course? Can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?