Thursday 24 November 2011

New gears, new motivation, new route...

With daylight savings now, I am able to explore new routes which I wouldn't be able to in the dark... This is one such route, where I dropped off at Westona train station and run via the Truganina Swap... Although the route is less than 5km, the run is actually quite enjoyable... It is good for me as I do not wanna clock too much too fast while transiting from normal to minimus/barefoot shoes...

Here is what my FR610 had recorded... you can also follow this link to the web page...
Stats galour!!!
Here are some of the pics I took along the way... Enjoy!!!
Dropped off at Westona station...
800M from the station, here comes the SWAP!!!
Lots of birds and ducks having fun in the water...
Hitting the gravel trails and let MT10 does its magic...
Along the outside of Kooringal Golf Club

Spot the flag...
The bridge around the 1.9km mark to cross over to the other side...
Crossing the bridge... drivers must be thinking this guy is nuts...
On the other side now...
Concrete or trail? I choose trail...
End of concrete (well at least for now)...
Came across 3 owners and their dogs... The dogs are well behaved and well trained and let me passed... No dramas...
Exit ahead...
End point, under the bridge... Laverton station is just after the bridge...
Last but not least... Angelena says hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?